Saturday, September 16, 2006


Take a Muslim to Lunch
Do Muslims have a chip on their shoulders?

The Muslim Brotherhood, the 1920s hate group started by a bunch of Cairo Muslim men who preceded today's terrorist groups, now demand Pope Benedict apologize personally for his anti-Muslim statement...

Here's How I'd Apologize

  • Gee, Fellas, I was just sayin...
  • Does this mean you won't be celebrating the Holy Days with the rest of us?
  • The Muslim Brotherhood. Say, aren't you the guys who started all this jihadism back in the day? You know, the ones who facilitated and financed the assassination of Anwar Sadat? Finances Hizbulloh and Al Qaeda, among others? Yeah, I remember who you are now. And you want what? An apology for a quotation from a Muslim from the 15th century? So much for intellectual honesty!
  • Tell ya what, Messers. Imams, why don't we have a cartoon contest to see who is the more reasonable between us? No, you don't get to bring that pretty dagger with you.
  • What's that you say? You won't speak to me because I'm an infidel woman? I'll have you know I never cheated on my husband! How dare you.
  • If the Pope doesn't apologize you'll do what? Murder nuns, burn churches? Cause riots in every Muslim city in the world?

And if the Pope does apologize, you'll do what? Murder nuns, burn churches and cause riots in every Muslim city in the world?

That's exactly what I thought.

The Pope Needs to Stand His Ground

The idea that the entire world's media capitulates to the insane demands and rhetoric heard from the Muslim world is dangerous. The NY Times, for instance, says the Pope needs to retract his remarks.

Thanks for the read.

http://www.planetcaliforniatwo.blogspot.com

http://www.planetcalifornia.blogspot.com

No comments: